I know that we all make New Year's Resolutions, some are kept and some aren't. Here is a list of my Writing Resolutions:
1. Write something everyday - be committed.
2. Learn something new this year that can be applied to my writing.
3. Read everyday.
4. Complete an unfinished manuscript; be proud of what I have accomplished.
5. Get out of my confort zone and try a different Genre of writing; see where it takes me.
6. Be more observant of life around me, look for inspiration.
7. Spend more time researching for a historical fiction I am working on.
8. Sign up for more Writer's Conferences, they are great for networking and ideas.
9. Subscribe to a new writing newsletter or magazine to stay up on the latest trends and information.
10. Submit! Submit! Submit!
I'll let you know how successful I am at keeping these resolutions.
Happy New Year Everyone!