Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Saturday, April 16, 2011

Books I Have Read and Recommend

Here is a list of books that I have recently read and recommend. 

"Bats at the Ballpark" by Brian Lies
"Bats at the Library" by Brian Lies

"Lessons From A Dead Girl" by Jo Knowles
"Jumping Off Swings" by Jo Knowles

"Moonpie and Ivy" by Barbara O'Connor
"Me and Rupert Goody" by Barbara O'Connor

"The Nutcracker Doll" by Mary Newell DePalma
"The Perfect Gift" by Mary Newell DePalma

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments: