Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Thursday, April 7, 2011

Share A Bit Of Yourself In Your Story

Do you remember those first magical moments when you first chose to be a writer, or when writing chose you?  You felt wired, full of energy and a little scared.  Your words couldn’t catch up to the pace of the thoughts in your head.  Your creative genius kicked in, you were actually writing.    As you already know, writing is hard work and painful sometimes.  If sharing part of yourself, your uniqueness is what brings you to developing such wonderful stories, then keep sharing.  Make sure your story articulates your magic. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, yes I agree. I wish I kept up my writing throughout and not let inhibitions affect me I had so much passion and imagination back them. I haven't lost the imagination but adult sensibilities can sometimes be stifling. :O)

Maeve Frazier said...

I think we all go through periods where other things get in the way of our writing track. It is a journey with many bumps and turns. I have been there many times. :)