Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Writing For YA

So, I am working on my YA novel, it falls in the contemporary category. The subject of my story is intense. The bond between the characters strengthens throughout the story. It deals with relationships, coping with tragedy and what is really important. The characters explore unfamiliar territory, experience growth and realization of who they really are.


Developing my characters as individuals is fun and challenging, giving them each their own voice. I am challenging myself with just how far to push a topic. I find myself questioning, how far is too far?

We’ll see where it takes me.

No comments: