I want to thank Charmalot at http://andthenmyheartsmiled.blogspot.com/ and Pat Newcombe at http://writingsavedmylife.blogspot.com/ for presenting me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much, I am honored.
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award.
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself.
3. Award 10-15 Blogs Who You Think Deserve This Award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. I am a grandmother. I am called “Lolli” and my husband is called “Pop”. Hence, this is where the name for my blog came from.
2. I like to quilt, sometimes I quilt with a group called “Stitch ‘N ( )itch”. I left out the “B” on purpose.
3. I made my daughter’s wedding dress & veil, her bridesmaids’ dresses and my outfit for her wedding. (pictures on left side of my blog)
4. I collect teapots and teacups. I have a teapot from 1920.
5. I like to write, draw and paint.
6. I am known for quick-one-line-zingers.
7. I melt when my grandson says, “Hi Lolli!”
My 15 Stylish Blogs I pass on this Award to are:
Please visit them and say hello! Thanks again, Charmalot and Pat Newcombe!