The Versatile Blogger award was given to me by Ms Saba at http://worddiaries.blogspot.com/ :) Thank you!!
The rules (there are always rules!)
Anyone who accepts this is asked by the person selecting them to do three things:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
Thank you Ms Saba for this award, I really I appreciate it! This is such a fun way to get to know other bloggers.
Here are the 7 things about myself. Sorry if most of them are repeats of an earlier post, but these things haven't changed and I'm still me! :)
1. I am a grandmother. I am called “Lolli” and my husband is called “Pop”. Hence, this is where the name for my blog came from.
2. I like to quilt, sometimes I quilt with a group called “Stitch ‘N ( )itch”. I left out the “B” on purpose.
3. I made my daughter’s wedding dress & veil, her bridesmaids’ dresses and my outfit for her wedding. (pictures on left side of my blog)
4. I like to write, draw and paint.
5. I am known for quick-one-line-zingers.
6. I collect teapots and teacups.
7. I have done quite a bit of traveling, but my favorite place to be is inside my grandson's hug!
Here are the 15 blogs I would like to share this award with:
Stacy - http://stacysjensen.blogspot.com/
Lynda - http://lyndaryoung.blogspot.com/
Joanne - http://10minutes2breathe.blogspot.com/
Ali - http://www.alicross.com/
Alleged Author - http://anallegedauthor.blogspot.com/
Cynthia - http://cynthiawillis.blogspot.com/
Mimi - http://mimiindublin.blogspot.com/
Molly - http://lemonlye.livejournal.com/
Ron - http://princebalthazar.blogspot.com/
Jenny - http://www.jennysulpizio.com/
Doralynn - http://dlynnkennedy.blogspot.com/
Angie - http://notesfromthewritingchair.blogspot.com/
Peggy - http://peggyeddleman.blogspot.com/
Lady Gwen - http://rungwenrun.blogspot.com/
Elaine AM - http://notexactlyblogging.blogspot.com/
Thanks for all that you share with us!