Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Friends Are The Best

Hi Everyone!  I am back from an amazing weekend with friends.  There was sightseeing, shopping, sharing stories, laughter and lots of hugs.  There is nothing like taking a weekend away and relaxing. 

Here is where we stayed:  The Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center (In The Willows)


Picture of the Harbor

Business Image


A Pretty Bridge

Somesville Bridge

Sunset

Sunset

     Girlfriends are the best! Hugs to B'Sue, Beth, B'Fran, Mary, Maureen and Jeannie! We missed you this year Joan! 

     Here is a quote from me for all of you:

'Girlfriends - When they are not with you, they hug at your heart. When they are with you they hug you whole!'

     I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

    


10 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Oh my goodness! I think I HAVE to take a trip to Maine now. Beautiful!

Abby Fowers said...

Oh WOW! Those pictures are beautiful. Sounds like an amazing weekend getaway! So glad you had fun.

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Oh, Your pics are absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful place...

Emily R. King said...

Purty pics. I love the sunset one. It is gorgeous! Welcome home!

MTeacress said...

That quote is perfect.

I'm glad you had such a refreshing time. Welcome home. :)

Joanna said...

Glad you had such an awesome weekend with the girls, Maeve!

David P. King said...

Looks awesome. I'd love to be there for a sunset or two.

Rosalind Adam said...

That hotel looks amazing. Glad you had a great time and I love the 'Girlfriends' quote.

Maeve Frazier said...

Janet - It is so beautiful there. Very picturesque!

Abby - Can't wait to see where we go next year!

Pat - Lovely, isn't it?

E.R. - We had a wonderful time.

Michelle - I am relaxed and raring to go!

Joanna - Girl's weekend is always a blast.

David - Nice if you get to go sometime.

Rosalind - The hotel was beautiful! Thank you. The quote is mine. I think, I hope. :)

Lily Whalen said...

Beautiful pictures, Maeve - thanks for sharing! Definitely makes me want to pay a visit to this location!