Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Monday, November 28, 2011

Quotations for Inspiration

Happy Monday Everyone!

     I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  As the week begins and the busiest time of the year is upon us, here are some quotations to start your week:

"Only the heart knows how to find what is precious."
- Tyodor Dostoyersky

"A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."
- President Thomas Jefferson

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
- Judy Garland

"Luxury need not have a price - comfort itself is a luxury."
- Geoffrey Beane

"If a home doesn't make sense, nothing does."
- Henrietta Ripperger

---
Here is a little angel saying to tuck in your pocket:

Sometimes you know an Angel only by the miracles he leaves blossoming in his path after he is gone. -

     Have a great start to your week!

11 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

Always a refreshing start to my Monday! The 2nd and 3rd quotes are my fave, but I like them all. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I like them all. Especially the one from Judy Garland.

Thanks for sharing Maeve :)

Tara Tyler said...

love the rebellious one & judy garland's

they're all great! thanks =)

Stacy S. Jensen said...

I love the Judy Garland quote. Hope I can teach my son to live like this.

Emily R. King said...

The angel saying is so sweet. My Grandma used to say it all the time.

Mimi said...

The last one is precious!
Thanks for sharing it!

Tracy Jo said...

Love Monday inspiration! :-)

Alleged Author said...

Yay for rebellion!! :P

Patricia T. said...

Love Tyodor Dostoyersky and Thomas Jefferson. Sorry I'm so late.

Susan Fields said...

I love that Judy Garland quote - thanks for sharing!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

oh I love Judy Garland's quote best of all (looks like it's the popular one from the comments too).

Hope you have a great week!