Thank you everyone for the emails "where are you, are you okay?"... I appreciate your concern. Well, I am now coming out of my rabbit hole with a little help from my fellow bloggers.
I hope you are all well and I wish you all a belated Happy New Year! Here are a few inspirational "To Do's" on my list this year:
1. Carve out an hour a day for solitude.
2. Strive for realistic deadlines.
3. Nurture friendships.
4. Approach problems as a challenge.
5. Cherish your dreams.
6. Create boundaries.
7. Let Mother Nature nurture.
8. Always carry something interesting to read.
9. Don't overschedule.
10. Keep it simple.
11. Laugh more often.
12. Be instead of do.
13. Don't be afraid of your passion.
14. Care for your soul.
15. Set aside one day a week for rest and renewal.
Life has priceless gifts waiting for us, if we are willing to quiet our hearts and listen to what it tells us. I hope you all have a great start to the week.
"You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- Joe E. Lewis