Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Thursday, April 9, 2015

Trying to remember the stories I liked to read as a child.
 
 
Today, while writing I am recapturing my youth!  Here is a picture of me in the 5th grade! 

1 comment:

Lily Whalen said...

You were a cute fifth-grader! :) Are you on Goodreads? It's a great place to track the reading you've done and the reading you want to do. Sometimes it will jog my memory about books I liked to read as a child - like the Frances (e.g. Bread and Jam for Frances) and Lyle (e.g. Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile) series.