It being Sunday, I thought I would list some of the many blessings in mylife that I am truly grateful for:
1) I am grateful for my Mom, Betty and Mother-in-law, Rita who have unfortunately both passed away and are my past, who each in their own way brought love, joy and wonderful memories into my life;
2) I am grateful for my husband, R.J., our four children, (Kerryn, Melanie, Greg & Eric), son-in-law, Scott and little Christine, who are my present and truly bring meaning to the word “present” by being the true gifts that they are;
3) I am grateful for our grandson, Collin who is my future and reminds me that life goes on and my own gifts will continue through him;
4) I am grateful for friends who are supportive, warm, caring, giving and are a constant factor in my life; who accept me for who I am, understand me and love me for it;
5) I am grateful for days, like today, when gratitude walks beside me or sometimes a few steps ahead of me, allowing a skip in my step, to keep up with it.
For these things and many more I am deeply grateful for the many blessings in my life.