Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Sunday, December 5, 2010

Recommended Books to Read

I have started a bookshelf on my blog with a few of the Children's books that I have read and would recommend.  There will be more added to the shelf, this is just to get started.  Some of the books on the shelf are from a writer from my writer's group (Peter Arenstam).  A couple of the others are from an author/illustrator (Margo Lemieux) and an other author (Jo Knowles), that I have met.  These are just a small portion of my favorites and I want to share with you.  I can't wait for the day I add one of my books to this shelf!

5 comments:

Christie Wright Wild said...

Of the books you show, I've only read Pinkalicious. But I would love to read the Boy and the Wolf (or whatever it was titled).

Christie Wright Wild said...

Sorry. Paul and the Wolf. Illustrations look FABULOUS!

Maeve Frazier said...

The illustrations are fabulous! Margo is very talented. She actually taught the very first writing seminar that I took. Thanks for your post!

Angie said...

Love the book shelf. I always need kids book recommendations. You won my holiday giveaway! Please email me your address (angloft@gmail.com), and I'll get your prizes to you! Congrats and Merry Christmas.

Maeve Frazier said...

Angie - thank you for selecting me to win your contest. I am so excited to receive the books, especially the one with the story that you wrote in "Stolen Christmas"/"Shepherds and Kings". thanks again, Maeve